INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
(Международный Институт Промышленной Собственности)
Valuation of intellectual property
MIPS evaluates initial, market, depreciation, liquidation, investment and other types of value. Experience in evaluation work since 1993.
The use of evaluation results:
MIPS evaluates the rights holder's losses in case of violation of its rights, and also calculates the amount of royalties for the use of official objects of industrial property: inventions, utility models, and industrial samples.
The assessment is carried out in accordance with the requirements of international and Federal standards.
Terms of work are contractual: from 3 to 10 working days, depending on the complexity of the object being evaluated; Express assessment within one working day.
- valuation of one item - from 60000 Rbl (depending on volume of services)
audit in area of industrial property:
- one item - from 35000 Rbl. (depending on complexity)
patent research (trends exploration, technical level, legal protection of intellectual property):
- one item - from 60000 Rbl. (depending on complexity)
development of applications for intellectual property items in CIS and around the world:
- for invitation - from 50000 Rbl. (depending on complexity and the country of patenting)
- for utility models - from 30000 Rbl. (depending on complexity and the country of patenting)
- for trademarks - from 20000 Rbl. (depending on complexity and the country of registration)
Preparation of written conclusions and recommendations on texts of agreements and contracts under expertise:
- from 10000 Rbl. (depending on complexity)
Development of agreements and contracts including rights assignment contracts (license agreements, exclusive rights agreements, shared rights agreements, etc.):
- one item - from 15000 Rbl. (depending on complexity)
Verbal consultancy on matters regarding legal protection of intellectual property, sale (purchase) of license, know-how, engineering services and technical support in case of technologies transfer:
- one hour - 900-2500 Rbl. (depending on specialist qualification)